Find our more? To be Eligible for this FREE Health Check you need to be between 45 to 49 years old.
As we get older, many of us can be more vulnerable to preventable disease. In the prevention of these risks, we would like to invite you to for a 45-49 Health Check Assessment.
We do these assessments at both our Medicals Centres being, Lindsay Street Medical Centre and Highfields District Medical Centre.
The aim of the health check is to help prevent the early detection of disease, assessing your lifestyle, medical and family history to find out if you are at risk.
The health check involves:
- Updating your medical history and looking at any health issues
- Blood tests, if required, Check your Blood Pressure
- Follow up of any problems identified
- Advice and information, for example on how to make lifestyle changes to improve your health
If you are currently within the age of 45 and 49 you may have a “risk factor”.
Risk factors may include:
- High blood pressure
- Lack of physical activity
- Extra weight
- Unbalanced diet
- High cholesterol
- Family history of disease (e.g. cancer, glaucoma, heart disease, depression or diabetes)
- High stress levels
- Sun Exposure Call us today to make an appointment on 4630 8800 or 4632 9688 for your FREE 45-49 year old Health Assessment.